escape


Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

Henry David Thoreau

- Thursday, April 12, 2012 @ 12:29 PM

My daily morning XXOOs from Sprite and Spunky (not in the frame).  They become leaping junkies the moment they saw me approach the door separating the house and the garden.  I was balancing my Nokia on one hand while patting them with my left, so the accidental blurry effect turned out quite nice really - after some minor touch-ups on a picture app.

I wrote this the other day on Facebook. :
Though my dogs may never not be my god, they never fail to make me feel like one all the time.
P.S.  Don't wait til the next tsunami to tell your loved ones how much you care. :) 

Labels: ,

>> 0 comments


home
recent escapes << >> previous escapes



Dare You To Move
Switchfoot



Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome