escape


Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

Henry David Thoreau

- Sunday, February 20, 2011 @ 8:56 PM
the dread that creeps upon you as the clock ticks towards dusk til the dawn of another Mon (think the MV intro of Maddona's RAY OF LIGHT) and that which evolves into a sort of panic that you have so much work to catch up on for the week - experiencing my first again in a very long while.

Then this appeared on HOME page:

Kong Hee
Be bold! Be strong! The Lord your God is with you!
Sunday at 4:46pm · · ·
    • Stanley Ho I want my weekend IN TACT AND ALIVE!

      *boots work and worry out of my balcony
      and hear them crash onto the my secret garden*
      Sunday at 4:47pm ·
    • Hui Ling Goh 吳惠玲 i know exactly how you feel, bro. one thing at a time. and Jesus walks with us.
      Sunday at 10:38pm ·

Labels:

>> 0 comments


home
recent escapes << >> previous escapes



Dare You To Move
Switchfoot



Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome