escape


Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

Henry David Thoreau

- Monday, February 7, 2011 @ 9:55 PM
The problem with the civil service is their lack of efficiency and staff welfare. After calling up to check with the relevant authorities that my pay for Jan and Feb will indeed be credited as promised on the 12th, I was told that this might be delayed til 12 March. So I am expected to work without renumeration for almost THREE MONTHS???!!!

The next problem with some civil service is that they will only act if you call on higher powers. I went to see my boss about my problem. The very next day, I received a call stating that they will perform a special exception for me and expedite my pay by end of the month. And I was to keep mum about this. You mean to say that there are others like me, who have bills to pay, - victimised by organisational inefficiency?


>> 0 comments


home
recent escapes << >> previous escapes



Dare You To Move
Switchfoot



Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome