escape


Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

Henry David Thoreau

hot - Saturday, September 4, 2010 @ 11:01 AM
This is not a scene from the 60s.

This is a modern scene of gross indiscretion.

One red-hot culprit...

...and the embers that caused the unnecessary devastation.
Before you accuse me of being culturally insensitive, I wish to say that I am a Chinese myself. I live in a country where the authorities have regularly reminded the locals to perform their religious rites in proper bins.

If the religious zealots have no fear of the infamous Singaporean laws, perhaps a stark reminder of the degradation would be helpful to them to save some of their passion for nature herself???

Labels: , , , ,

>> 6 comments


home
recent escapes << >> previous escapes



Dare You To Move
Switchfoot



Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome